- 1The Fast Cash Advance is an optional tax-refund related loan provided by First Century Bank, N.A.® (it is not the actual tax refund) available at participating locations. The amount of the loan and applicable interest will be deducted from tax refunds and reduce the amount that is paid directly to the taxpayer from the refund. Fees for other optional products or product features may apply. Tax returns may be filed electronically without applying for this loan. Loans offered in amounts from $500 – $6,000 and are offered both pre-IRS acknowledgment of the tax return and post-IRS acknowledgment of the tax return.
- 2Based on cost for post-acknowledgment refund advance. Incentive paid as long as IRS tax refund is loaded on to the Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card®. IRS tax refund deposit must be received by 5/31/21. $39.95 incentive paid by 6/30/21 for taxpayers with Fast Cash Advance and IRS-funded Refund Transfer loaded onto a Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card. If enrolled through a service bureau, please check with bureau associate for details on incentive payment. Must be enrolled in the standard Refund Transfer program to qualify for standard pricing; all discount programs offered through TPG are subject to other pricing.
- 3Pre-ACK Fast Cash Advance available Jan. 2. In-season Fast Cash Advance available first day of filing.
- 4Must be enrolled in our Standard Refund Transfer program. Available while supplies last.
- 5Cards issued by GO2bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A., Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. GO2bank also operates under the following registered trade names: Green Dot Bank, GoBank and Bonneville Bank. All of these registered trade names are used by, and refer to, a single FDIC-insured bank, Green Dot Bank. Deposits under any of these trade names are deposits with Green Dot Bank and are aggregated for deposit insurance coverage up to the allowable limits.
- 6Conditioned upon taxpayer having substantially similar tax return as of last year and similar likelihood IRS will issue your client’s refund. Advances made after IRS opens for e-filing are conditioned upon IRS accepting your client’s tax return.
Want to get started? Book an appointment with me today!