Sign Up For My Tax Academy

Fast Cash Advance

Get up to $7,000

If eligible, you can receive up to $7,000

Available from January 2, 2022 to February 28, 2022

You will be issues an advance by cashier’s check, a Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card, or direct deposit

How it works

Easily get your advance

With The Accounting Queen, applying for an advance is easy once I prepare your tax return

Once your return is prepare, request a Fast Cash Advance

After the IRS acknowledgment is received, advances will be issues

When using a Green Dot Prepaid Visa Card, you will receive a notification when your money is ready

Use your tax refund to pay for tax preparation

The Accounting Queen makes tax preparation easy by taking all associated fees out of your tax refund

No upfront fees

There are no upfront fees since the tax prepartion fees are paid from the refund

As fast as e-filing

Tax refunds are available the same day that the IRS issues automated payments

Safe and convenient for you

Choose how to receive your refund and receive a secure, fast payment

Want to get started? Book an appointment with me today!


Common Questions

What Tax appointment should I book?

Individual return with no dependents: Book appointment 1B

Return with dependents or Married Filing: Book appointment 1C

Amendments: Book appointment 1A

Business Returns: Book appointment 1D

What if I uploaded my tax information and need a virtual appointment?

Book a Taxes to Go appointment 1E, 24 hours after you have submitted documents.

How do I pay my MISSOURI state taxes?

How do I set up Estimated Quarterly Taxes?
What if I need to get a copy of my past W2s or Tax Transcript?

You must sign IRS Form 2848, I will request documents. Can take up to 5 weeks.

How do I pay my FEDERAL TAXES?

How do I set up a Payment Plan?
How do I Check Refund?


Licensed & Insured


Bachelors and Master’s in Accountancy – As an expert in business and accounting your business will accurate financials, stay in compliance with banks, governments, and the IRS.

E.A – As an Enrolled Agent I am tax advisor, who is a federally authorized tax practitioner empowered by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Enrolled Agents represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service for tax issues that include audits, collections, and appeals.